Welcome to the Unite General Secretary and Executive Council 2017 election website.
In the coming weeks, you will be able to view all the information relevant to the elections, including:
- Making a branch nomination(s)
- View candidate statements of those standing for election
- How to cast your vote in the election
- See the results of the election
Workplaces where there is no workplace branch cannot submit their nominations online. Nomination forms for these workplaces can be obtained by contacting their relevant Regional Secretary.
What happens next?
Nominations will open on Monday 16th January 2017. In the meantime find out
- how to set up a nominating meeting
- who is standing in constituencies where your branch can make a nomination
Prospective Nominees - Members seeking nomination
Details of members who have indicated they wish to be nominated as a candidate for a particular constituency and their nomination statements can be found by selecting the “Prospective Nominees” link.